MENU

Slide

Monday, June 23, 2008

LOOK HERE EVERYBODY!!!

Boyfriend asked me to ask everyone to buy this weeks UV周刊!

There's two full pages, featuring him, Leon Lim & Garett Lim.
And their doggies! 有可爱的 Magic, GinGin 还有 Lucas 哦!
And there is a write up on both brother's car, and favourite toys.
(the stupid gundams & car models) Whoops.




I just had the most relaxing, most shiok photoshoot EVER.
i'd like to emphasize EVER, EVER, EVEEEEEEER X 1000000!

Had a bikini/nightie shoot at Sentosa Siloso Beach Resort
today with Alan, Arrived at 4, the damn taxi ah, walao.
Motion sickness, wanna pukeeeeeee already.




Anyway, He did me a greeeeeat favor and helped me
took some pictures for a blogshop advertorial!
Really nice of him, and we did the nightie shot
by the full length window. Damn relax.

Then we went by the pool side,
there's this really gorgeous waterfall by the pool,
Had to pose really near the waterfall,
I took a dip into the pool during the shoot! :x
Damn shiok lah, cannot resist.
If you see the pool, you'll want to dip your smelly ass as well ok!

Then we did a bubble bath-tub shot.
2nd attempt at making the bubbles work also fail!
Kua kua kua~

So we have to make do with a bubble-less bathtub,
Oh wells, we still have the rubber duckie!
And the water is so warm and shiok,
I was so totally gonna fall asleep already,
then i had to pose with a glass of white wine
and then.. act drunk :x

And after the whole shoot, Alan treated me to dinner.
That's why i love modelling. Lazy me.
Hehehe, totally relaxing but $$$ still roll in.





Couldn't get any cab at Sentosa, so i took the train back to Vivocity.
Then there's this guy, he's pretty goodlooking but damn scary can!
I noticed he's been staring at me in the train
(he was sitting opposite from my seat)

Then he came up to me:
" hey hello, my name is blah blah, (i forgot his name)
i'm kinda hesitant to say this but..
i have a BBQ party at my condo 2 week later,
would you like to come?"

Me: " Erm, no? I don't even know you?
Hahahas, and i'm attached.."

He: " Aww, so what were you doing at sentosa?"

Me: " Urhm, just finished with a photoshoot?"

He: " Oh so you're a model? That's cool,
I'm in the media industry.. yadda yadda (full load of crap)"

Me: " OH I GOTTA RUN! BYE BYE!"



How come a total stranger like him can walk up
to me and start a conversation like that?
I thought people say i look very fierce and unfriendly one!?
@#$%^&*( !!!



okay, i shall end this post nooooow!
I just realized 命中注定我愛你 Episode 15 is just out!
Teeheehee, off to watch it!


Update: I slept at 6am and i woke up at 12,
and i was bored, flipping thru some japanese magazine.
Then i suddenly thought of going to dye my hair!
So i went to dye my hair, and did a treatment~
then after dying hair, nothing to do again!
So i went to do manicure!
BOOOOORING!



Oyasumi Nasai, Loves! (:

No comments: